Vivrelle Recruits Social Media Content Manager in New York, NY
Vivrelle is hiring a Social Media Content Manager to join our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate creative ideas, innovative storytelling and create concepts and content for major social platforms
- Facilitate and administer social media strategies designed to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage the social editorial calendar and the publication calendar
- Be the voice of the brand on social media, copywriting for all posts that connect to our community, while pursuing business goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal employees to ensure corporate social support priorities
- Produce, organize and manage all published content (images, video and writing) on all platforms.
- Act as a community manager, maintain an interactive relationship between users and the company, monitor and respond to fan engagement.
- Establish benchmarks to measure success across all platforms. Collect, analyze and interpret social media data into recommendations and strategic plans to maximize the effectiveness of referrals and campaigns.
- Be the eyes and ears of the social space, identifying trends, best practices and new platforms
Qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in social media or a related role
- Good knowledge of Instagram and Tik Tok
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social platforms
- Exceptional writing and linguistic skills
- Great visual eye, with an ability to compose and create assets
- Ability to work independently, multitask and work in a disjointed environment.
- Desire to work with a close-knit team
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other photo editing skills
- Work experience in the fashion industry