Vacancy: Social Media Content Manager
We have built a reputation as leaders in our field, producing innovative and engaging content on our social media platforms, using our unique style and tone to tell great stories and entertain our fans. Do you have the talent, focus and drive to take our social media channels to the next level?
This role will help lead the way across our social media platforms, with a particular focus on vertical video for TikTok and Instagram. The successful candidate will have an eye for trends and the ability to produce high quality content to comply with them.
Working within our men’s, women’s and Academy teams, as well as our award-winning community foundation, you will also have the opportunity to develop and implement a social media strategy to drive higher levels of engagement. to the brand and use data and analytics to compare you to your competitors. .
- Produce engaging content on our social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Film trainings, interviews and entertaining short films, creatively framing and capturing the action
- Live matchday and event coverage and active social media management
- Social reporting and fan engagement initiatives
- Editing and authoring social media content on Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects creating multiple VT editions, optimized for each platform
- Support graphic design and music to bring video content to life
- Support Bristol Sport Group of Companies communications as appropriate
The ideal candidate
We welcome young graduates or confident self-starters, but work experience in a professional environment is beneficial. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating engaging content and managing various social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and content creation
- Experienced user of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- A highly organized person who can multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who embraces the Bears culture and vision, owning his role with a proactive “can do” mindset
- A willingness to be flexible; work outside of working hours and on weekends, and to tight deadlines
- Strong interest in Premiership Rugby and Allianz Premier 15s
- Full driver’s license and own vehicle
- director of rugby
- Players and coaches
- Media & Communication Manager
- Group Communications Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellness apps and coaching support
- Life insurance benefit
- Cycle-work program
- 20% discount in the Bristol Sport store
Applicants are encouraged to understand the content, tone and style of Bears by researching our channels. Ideas on how you would improve our production would be encouraged!
Please submit a one-page CV and portfolio of your work with “Social Media Content Executive” in the subject line. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Deadline: Monday, June 13
To apply: please send your CV and a showreel to [email protected]. Candidates who successfully reach the interview stage will be given a content creation task to showcase their skills.