Vacancy: Social Media Content Creator
We have built a reputation as leaders in our field, producing innovative and creative content on our social media platforms, using our unique style and tone to entertain our supporters and enhance our brand. Do you have the talent, focus and drive to take our social media content to the next level?
Working within our male, female and Academy teams, as well as our award-winning community foundation, the successful candidate will be a talented videographer with the skills and creativity to produce high-quality, dynamic and innovative content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Produce engaging content on our social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Film trainings, interviews and entertaining short films, creatively framing and capturing the action
- Editing and authoring social media content on Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects creating multiple VT editions, optimized for each platform
- Support graphic design and music to bring video content to life
- Follow the latest social media trends
- Support Bristol Sport Group of Companies communications as appropriate
The ideal candidate
We welcome young graduates or confident self-starters, but work experience in a professional environment is beneficial. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of videography and creating engaging content for a variety of different social media platforms.
- A talented videographer with detailed knowledge of camera and lighting settings and configurations.
- Experienced user of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience creating content for social media and up to date with the latest trends
- A highly organized individual, able to multi-task and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who embraces the Bears culture and vision, owning his role with a proactive “I can do” mindset
- A willingness to be flexible; work outside of working hours and on weekends, and to tight deadlines
- Strong interest in Premiership Rugby and Allianz Premier 15s
- Full driver’s license and own vehicle
- director of rugby
- Players and coaches
- Media & Communication Manager
- Group Communications Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including:
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellness apps and coaching support
- Life insurance benefit
- Cycle-work program
- 20% discount in the Bristol Sport store
Applicants are encouraged to understand the content, tone and style of Bears by researching our channels. Ideas on how you would improve our production would be encouraged!
Please send a one-page resume and portfolio of your work with “Social Media Content Creator” in the subject line. Applications without showreel/portfolio will not be considered.
Contract: CDI (37.5 hours)
Deadline: Monday August 15
To apply: please send your CV and showreel to [email protected].
Candidates who successfully reach the interview stage will be given a content creation task to showcase their skills.