Social media / content specialist
Are you a social and content expert?
Are you passionate about yoga, health and wellness businesses?
Do you know how to plan, create, and deliver content to directly build mainstream and online-only businesses?
It’s a rare chance to combine your love of yoga with your marketing skills for this highly respected yoga studio and a new expanding online business venture. As a social media and content specialist you will be there from the start, but with excellent budget support and the ability to develop a team, leading the definition and implementation of social strategy and content for this new online business. It is health and well-being that meet technology start-ups.
The role is to manage the social networks and the content of the three brands of the group, with on a daily basis:
- Content strategy within the group
- Reports, analyzes and data insights to make improvements
- Develop content plans based on campaign strategies and always active
- Implement social media focused campaigns and ongoing activity across various channels
- Project management through briefing, creative development, production, shipping and reporting
- Moderate and stimulate engagement within the online community, as well as any crisis management as needed
- Define monthly KPIs and drive the achievement of business goals and targets
- Work alongside independent digital agencies to optimize all paid social activities
- Content creation and production
We are looking for someone who is confident to lead as it works in a start-up style environment. As such, you should come with at least 5 years in a similar role, where you must have been incredibly practical – from high-level strategy to content writing and community management. You will have the chance to build a team and there is an exciting budget behind the project – you will be ready to be successful. Strong preference for applicants with 200 YTT experience or a clear and distinct knowledge of yoga practice, culture and terminology.
If the idea of health and wellness, meets content, meets a tech start-up, sounds like your idea of heaven, then this is a role you can’t miss.
Send your CV and relevant work to Lauren Juska of The Creative Store, email [email protected] or for more information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to see all of our jobs online.