Social media content creator – Hypepotamus
Acadia is looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our team. We are looking for a motivated team player, with solid social background and a passionate ability to create great stories and content. The successful candidate will understand and implement current best practices and strategies for existing and evolving platforms, while developing new and innovative opportunities to communicate our clients’ stories.
This role will also work closely with the Account Strategy and Creative teams to ensure consistent excellence in message, design and strategy.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Develop and optimize content for social media platforms (write content on a weekly basis for clients, including graphic design, video editing, copywriting)
• Create compelling and engaging content by ensuring that all platforms are up to date and informative
• Recommend and execute a defined social media content strategy with verifiable and measurable goals
• Demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn and use new platforms and take on additional responsibilities as needed
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of various social media platforms and a passion for innovation
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail and precision
• Reliable initiative spirit who excels in a team environment
• Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• A passion for great storytelling and the ability to connect emotional content in a responsible and empathetic manner
• A high level of integrity demonstrated
• Experience with iPhone-first social content: open and willing to gather resources for content as needed
• 2 years of experience in a similar role is a desired requirement
This position is full-time and includes a competitive benefits package including paid time off (vacation and sick leave), health and dental insurance, and vision benefits.