Rise 2022 Mentorship Program for Women in Media Technology
Deadline: April 3, 2022
Applications for the Rise 2022 Mentorship Program are now open. Rise Mentoring is a free six-month program designed to support women working or aspiring to work in the media technology sector.
By becoming a mentee, you will benefit from a range of support, including:
- At least 12 hours of one-on-one contact with your industry mentor;
- Monthly mentee meetings and access to industry events to help you expand your networks;
- Regular training sessions – from career mapping to building your personal brand and building resilience and assertiveness.
- Peer-to-peer support from your fellow mentees, plus guidance and support from the Rise team.
Mentoring has many benefits, including:
- Help you identify and achieve your career goals;
- Gain a broader perspective on career options, opportunities and pathways to success;
- Building confidence and self-awareness;
- Make new connections and expand your networks;
- Get support tailored to your individual needs;
- Undertake regular training sessions – from career mapping to building your personal brand and building resilience and assertiveness.
- Applications are welcome from women living and/or working in:
- Great Britain;
- North America (Canada and USA);
- the APAC region;
- Central Europe (Germany and Belgium);
- North Europe;
- the ANZ region.
- The Rise Mentorship Program is open to women working or aspiring to work in the media technology industry.
- This could include women working in technical/engineering roles, through to those working in support roles, such as marketing and public relations.
Simply visit the individual pages for each region and complete the application form. The number of places available being limited, do not forget to add relevant information and examples to support your application.
For more information, visit Rise Mentorship Program.