Future of Media Technology Conference & Awards scheduled for September
Next month, Press Gazette will host the Future of Media Technology 2022 conference and awards, at the Waldorf Hilton in London. To provide media industry decision makers with a one-day masterclass on strategies, solutions and insights that can help them thrive in the digital age, key areas of focus will include paywalls, payments and subscriptions, customer journey orchestration, ad technology, audience growth, automated content and AI, podcasts and audio, and change management.
Some of the speakers on the agenda will include:
- david dinsmore – Chief Operating Officer, News UK
- North Pier – Chief Revenue Officer, Reach plc
- Rachel Corp. – Incoming CEO, ITN
- Karen Eccles – Managing Director of Digital, Partnerships and Innovation, Telegraph Media
- Deepna Devkar – Vice President of Data Science and Engineering, CNN
In addition to the speaker program, the event will also be an opportunity for high-level decision-makers from the publishing, technology and wider media industry to come together and share best practices and success stories. There will be panel discussions, networking lunches and drinks events, as well as the awards ceremony that accompanies them.