Digital Account Manager Job, Johannesburg, Sandton
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
Dentsu Johannesburg hires two freelance digital account managers
Digital account managers optimize a client’s online presence through digital marketing strategies.
Their duties include creating digital campaigns, monitoring clients’ social media, and measuring the success of marketing strategies.
Their goals are to build strong relationships with clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
To ensure success as a digital account manager, you must be able to implement complex and detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner.
Determine customer needs by conducting meetings in person or electronically to define their digital goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Oversee client’s online presence and identify areas for improvement.
- Present effective social media strategies and training to clients as needed.
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost per click.
- Create and maintain positive, long-term relationships with customers to build trust.
- Reporting on the performance of digital advertising campaigns on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Act as a point of contact for customers to address any digital management questions or concerns.
- Keep up to date with the digital industry
- Three years + of experience in TTL and digital account management
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing and Google+.
- Mastery of digital marketing tools
Posted Aug 17 10:16, Closing date Sep 30