CONTENT CREATOR FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS – MAY SUIT THE SAVVY GRADUATE
Tribeca Brands is home to popular Australian brands X50 Lifestyle, Veego and Athletic Sport, all in the health and wellness industry.
We love to celebrate all victories and only want to work with passionate and dedicated humans. We have a lot of love and appreciation to give, little surprises are waiting for you and of course, you celebrate your birthday with us.
Thus, our digital team is growing and we are looking for a CREATIVE & FUN Video Focused Social Media Content Creator (s) to join the team. If you are looking to film, create and possibly present fun, informative and focused digital content and work as part of a very passionate team, we are ready for you, NOW!
- Create inspiring and engaging video content on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat and emerging platforms
- Opportunity for the right person to feature in the content and act as an ambassador / personality
- Develop creative briefs and storyboards and provide creative direction and scripts for shoots involving brand ambassadors, celebrities, influencers and internal talent
- Produce content that effectively engages new and existing audiences and maximizes organic reach
- Photograph and retouch products for e-commerce and digital product launches
- Produce influencer / UGC content in effective creation for other digital channels
- Identify emerging trends and viral opportunities to maximize brand awareness and revenue opportunities
- Work as part of a team to help develop community activities and engagement on social media and other platforms
What you will bring
- Experience in creating e-commerce and social media content, specific experience in beauty, wellness or fitness will be considered well but not essential
- Experience in the operation of video cameras and DLSR as well as in sound and lighting equipment
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience leading and leading talent and as a member of a team alongside other content creators and influencers
- True passion for social media, identifying and leveraging current trends and viral opportunities
The next step
Send us your updated CV and portfolio of your work and show us your best video and social media skills and accomplishments, please include salary expectations:
- This is a full time position based in our Burleigh Heads office
- Certain trips for events and product launches
- Open to Australian citizens or permanent residents
- May be suitable for young graduates